[VAC] Re: 12 volt system

Steve:
I also have a '63 Globe Trotter. I found what looks like a circuit breaker under the floor in the front of the trailer. It was inside an access panel on the underbelly. The access panel is for the wiring that comes from the hitch area. It looked like the type of breaker that would automatically reset. Mine has never kicked off, however, so I can't really comment on your problem except maybe to suggest that your pump is drawing too much power. Is it dimming your lights when you turn it on? Maybe you should find an ammeter and check it out. Somebody told me that there should also be a circuit breaker in the wall near the battery ...though I haven't seen that one. Good Luck!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter