[VAC] Re: Oil in my L.P. line?

My apologies for mixing the comments of you two... fingers were moving
faster that the head....

I replaced my regulator and hoses with Camping World stuff and am very happy
with the end result.... The low pressure lines have been moved, added to and
rerouted since, but no regulator or oil problems....furnace and water heater
were both changed since the new regulator, so I can't say that changing the
regulator really made the difference..... I just feel better....(also new
aluminum 30's from AirstreamDreams that I think are great)

I think it's easier to handle a 30# aluminum with gas than a 20# steel with
gas.....

Have fun....

Jim