[VAC] Re: Mice - give it to me straight.

I second sara's concerns. Mice LOVE fiberglass insulation--they tunnel and
burrow forever in it, and the only way to get them out and their smell out
seems to be to pull all the insulation out and start over with new. Quite a
job. I had to do it once under a porch, and it wasn't fun. I made damn sure
I sealed it up very tight, then caulked every seam and crack when I boxed it
in again.  Those suckers have bodies that can compress through amazingly
small cracks. I read earlier on this list of someone removing the belly pan,
taking out all his mice-infested insulation, cleaning everything up, and
replacing it with 2" rigid foam insulation that he screwed directly to the
bottom of the floor. I'm going to do that to my rig as soon as I get a
chance.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26