[VAC] Re: Mice - give it to me straight.

We've done some experimentation with this.  The poison traps were out,
because of pets.  That left the regular ol' mousetrap, or the Have-a-Heart
type.  So we tried both.   Side by side.  Mice that succumbed in the regular
type ended up on the roof for the owls.  Mice that selected the
Have-a-Hearts ended up in the local dumpster, where they could continue
foraging.  Same bait: a dog kibble coated with peanut butter.  The mice
almost always preferred the regular-type trap.

Christian