[VAC] Re: Mice - give it to me straight.

Toby:  as a pet owner may I make a plea against using poison.  When they're
poisoned they stagger around and are easy prey, and if they get eaten, that's
someone's pet going through the same unpleasant nerve-poison death.  Friends of
mine have had their pets poisoned that way; I don't know if you have pets but
for those who do, it's a very painful kind of heartbreak.  Also, with
sticky-traps, you still have to kill them, like with a hammer or something,
which isn't fun unless you've really worked up a case of mouse rage.  No one has
yet built a better mousetrap than the old snap-trap, baited with peanut butter
or cheese and placed perpendicular to the walls where the mouse runs are.  When
the traps stop working, get or borrow a mouser for the rest.  You'll be glad you
did.

--Sarah Calhoun