[VAC] Re: - refinishing vanity and tub

I don't know if this will help, but when we overhauled our nasty old
stained tub I used a green scrubbie pad and softscrub with bleach.  It
bleached out the stains and I scrubbed out the grime on top.  When I was
done I cleaned it all up really well and used paste wax, which was the
recommended maintenance in my service manual.  All this was on a 1972
Overlander, so I don't know if the material is the same as what you have,
but it might be worth a shot.  Also, remember vinegar will remove a lot of
hardwater marks if that's a problem.  Hope that helps.  Jodi