[VAC] Re: $5 Skylights

I did the same and really like it. You can tell at a glace if it's still
raining too! The only problem is on a hot sunny day we might need to come up
with a curtain of some sort to cover them. Also, Lexan is a lot more
expensive and also a lot tougher. It's really had to crack Lexan. That might
be important in a "Bismarck" type hail storm! I also replaced my front rock
shield (corrugated fiberglass) with a piece of clear Lexan and now I can see
straight thru the trailer while I am towing it. Don't use thin Plexiglass
for the front rock shield, however;  it can break pretty easy.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA
#15767