[VAC] breadbox to sausage body

My particular interest in vintage Airstreams is the pre-early 60s style
shell. I think the newer body lacks the aesthetic streamline style of the
fifties models.

The talk about the new Bambi going retro disappoints me because I would
rather see the old style body instead of the "faux-retro" interior.

Does anyone have information as to why the body style changed the way it
did?

Jay L. Griffin               [a.k.a. Jrnymn "Journeyman"]
jrnymn@dave-world.net
http://homepage.dave-world.net/~jrnymn/jrnyindex.htm
http://homepage.davesworld.net/~jrnymn/jrnywebarchive.htm
  /          [ ]    )   Airstream Overlander '57 26'