Re: [VAC] Parts suppliers

Chuck,
We got our exact replacements ($4 ea) by UPS from Airstream dealer C&G
Trailer in Belleflower, CA at 562-634-6286.  Charlie Burke (from this
list) at American Way RV in Boise at 800-345-6651 is another who ships
UPS.   I don't think there is a catalog.  You just describe what it is,
and they'll tell you if they are still available.

In the case of these latches, they lock positively, allow one-hand
operation, look good, and don't kill your head if you sit up wrong under
the cabinet.  They're worth the $4, and don't require a lot a adapting
time to install.  2 pop-rivets/washer and they're in.
RJ
'65 Caravel