Re: [VAC] Airstream Models

Rich,
I like it!  I've got about 500 images of Vintage Airstreams we've
collected from since the time digital cameras came out.  The plan is to
put them up on our website - your list helps organize the pile.

I hope everyone will offer updates and verifications - especially on the
40's-'50 units.  Speaking of which, can you put both sections of the
spreadsheet on one left to right timeline?  It's a little hard to track
split in half. The 640x480 guys can use their scroll bars...
Thanks,
RJ
'65 Caravel