[VAC] Parts suppliers

Does anyone have a good source for the latches for the overhead cabinets in
the older Airstreams?  My 65 Caravel doesn't have any of them.

I haven't tried an a/s dealer yet.  Unfortunately, I don't have one nearby.
Are there any dealers that stock older parts?  Can anyone reccomend a dealer
that is good with mail, phone, or internet ordering?  Does anyone put out a
catalog of Airstream parts?

If i can't get the right A/s latches, I suppose I'll be able to find
something at Lowes.

Thanks!
Chuck