[VAC] Airstream Models

Greetings VACers:
Some time ago I made up an Excel spreadsheet for myself with the various
Airstream models, years, & lengths, which I have been updating since
subscribing to this list.  Since there seems to be considerable interest
in this subject, I have posted the file on a web site I put together.
Here's the URL: http://airstreams.homestead.com/models.html
There is a section at the bottom of the page for you to submit info on
your trailer if I don't have it listed already.  The list is far from
comprehensive, but I hope it will be of some value.
Best Regards,
Rich Dais