Re: [VAC] Olympic heater - feedback please

Thanks Randy,

Yeah the 8100 sounds too big for us - I'm going to wait and try to find
a good price on the 6100. I ripped out our decrepit Suburban furnace
first thing - I think small animals had been living in it. I'm glad you
like the Olympic - way back I can remember discussions on line with
people not liking it , although I think that was because of the
condensation issue. I don't see that as a problem for us being in the
nice dry mountains.

Deena
62 Safari