Re: [VAC] Suburban performance

I say, "go for it." Ease of towing and hill climbing ability will be outstanding. Your third concern
is only a concern if it's a priority.

In 40 years of towing travel trailers, I've never gotton better than 10-11 mpg, regardless of the
engine and axle ratio. But, I have always had a tow vehicle that performed strong and confident
under every condition imaginable. They have been muscle vehicles in every sense of the word.

For me, miles per gallon is far down on my priority list. First is performance, 2nd is reliability
and dependability, 3rd is comfort regardless of weather, 4th is looks.... and 12th is miles per
gallon. By the time I'm down to the 10th position, everything lower is irrelevant.

Terry