Re: [VAC] cycling water pump-

Dear List,

I'm glad Bill brought that water pump problem up as I too have one that
recycles but not that often.  Another thing I noticed about it was that I
would have an emply fresh water holding tank and after a while that would
fill up and then overflow with water seeping out of the cap in the front of
my Safari!  Can someone more familiar with this system tell me where they
think my problem my be with the water pump, and if it's allowing seepage
whether I should purchase a rebuild kit for the pump and where one might find
this kit.  I'm a novice to the actual mechanics of my trailer and just pray
that what's working stays working and if something breaks it can somehow be
fixed!

In the meantime, your input has been invaluable.  Thanks.

Bebe Gordon
65 Safari 22 ft.