Re: [VAC] cycling water pump-

Bebe,
 If I read your post correctly, the water tank is filling up all by
itself, but I have to assume that you're connected to city water, is
that correct?

 It sounds like the valves in your pump are leaking. The only pump I've
fooled with is the Jabsco, the little belt-drive job. Jabsco supposedly
has rebuild kits available, according to a lady who answered my query on
their Web Site (http://www.jabsco.com), but she didn't tell where to
actually buy the kit. You could disassemble the pump (4 bolts), remove
the valves, clean them, and reinstall them. If you have my luck, it'll
leak a bit when you reassemble it, but I smeared a bit of silicone
sealer in the appropiate places when I reassembled it the second time,
and it didn't leak anymore.

I could let the pump build up pressure, turn off the switch, come back
days later, turn the pump on and it wouldn't run because the system was
still pressurized. There's no more you can ask.

                                      <<Jim>>