Fw: [VAC] New List Server

I am reposting this message again today, because we failed to
reach everybody signed up at AOL and Yahoo with the message
that went out yesterday. Hopefully this message with get delivered
okay, and we can get the rest of the Vintage subscribers moved
over to the new list.

If you did not receive this posting yesterday - please take a moment
to read it - and act on it.

I will be switching off the old Vintage list server sometime tonight
and redirecting messages to the new list at vintage@list.airstream.net .
Anybody not signed up on the new server by this time will stop
receiving postings thereafter. If you miss any messages as a result
of this change - you can resubscribe and catch up on the messages
by reviewing the archives linked from the Vintage Info page at
http://list.airstream.net/mailman/listinfo/vintage .

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this upheaval
may cause you.

Regards to all,

Ewan