Re: [VAC] Reese friction sway control bar

The Dual Cam sway control is a $150 add on to the Reese hitch and the owner
can do the install...I like the idea that it works in the rain where you are
supposed to do away with the friction.... It makes some noise when turning,
but nothing breaks just because you are making a turn while backing
up....You can order the parts from Pit Boys and do the install in an
afternoon even if you have to reverse the plate mounting... which I did and
then reversed back....You need to know what size frame you are mounting it
on ... 4"...6" or what ever....Reese bars have holes drilled in the end
where the chain mounts... The cam socket mounts in the same holes...cam arm
mounts on frame with U bolts....Instructions supplied are enough...
Good Luck
Jim Clark