[VAC] refurburshing 1976 Sovereign

Well, after 2 months of hard work where I virtually gutted the inside of the trailer I have now put everything back together we are going out on a short weekend trip. Really only about 30 miles down the road from Houston toward Galveston TX. The old trailer looks pretty good and all system seem to be go. Of course that is after completely replacing the copper water lines with PEX and all of the fixtures, installing a new converter, replacing all three roof vents and inside light covers, installing a wood floor cleaning and servicing the A/C and many other refurbishing and cleaning task. Still a lot to do but she's ready for a little shakedown trip.

I would like to think everyone that has offered their help, advise and consul during this project. I could not have accomplished this without your input and I look forward to your continued input and interest in the future.

Don Hardman
Missouri City, TX
1976 Airstream Sovereign