Re: [VAC] Small Trailer weights

At 05:55 PM 8/8/00 -0500, you wrote:
Thanks Bill,
         I'll go take a look at the plaque.  Today we drove by and looked
at it and it looks almost identical to the Falcon in the "Airstream, the
History of the Land Yacht" book.  It only differs in its venting.  However
the number was 18D0136, so that's how I came up with the other info.  As
for the other small trailers you mentioned would any of them have lacked a
bathroom and only had one bed?  I don't think this trailer has a name
plaque, but I'll look closer tomorrow.  Today on our "drive-by" we peeked
in and it doesn't look like there is a bathroom or a second bed which
wouldn't be something I could make work for my crew.  Anyway, I hope they
don't think I'm casing the joint.
Thanks again,
Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander