[VAC] This new list

This is my first posting to the new list, and I would just like to Thank
,  Ewan, and Tom for taking the time and energy to set up this new
server.  The fact that all the new conversations will be archived will
benefit all.  In the past, we have had to rely on the hospitality and
generousity of Tom Patterson, who has been storing all this info for us
on his site.   Now , hopefully this site will do the deed, and even more
in the future.   If you are listening Ewan, kudos, and many thanks.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/