Re: [VAC] This new list

     With the archive capabilities of the new Mailman server, I do not plan on archiving VAC postings on my site past the changeover date to the new server.  Prior postings will however remain available for access, just as they have in the past.  The search engine too will remain to facilitate access to specific information via "keyword" entry.
     I do not see search capability included with the new archives.  Ewan and Tom would be well advised to add this capability, as otherwise, information can be very difficult to locate in the archives.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com