Re: [VAC] Fulltimer in Georgia

Rachel,

I would highly recommend the Top of Georgia Airstream campground that is 6.5
miles north of Helen, GA.. It is 1 hour (easy ride, no traffic) from
Alpharetta directly north on GA. 400 Hwy (also known as the Alpharetta
Autobahn). The park does offer a pet section. Some of it's most interesting
attributes though is:
-being in the North GA. mountains where it is much cooler
-$150.00 per month (for GA. unit members, $180.00 for non members)
-cable TV included
-nice spacious park (not parked on top of each other)
-nicely landscaped (flowers everywhere)
-private hiking trail with small waterfall
-full hookups
-many pavilions with swings and ceiling fans
-beautiful trout stream running through the park
-near the highest point in GA., also near some scenic highways
-phone service available at each trailer (through the local phone company)
My wife and I have been up there about 4 times in the past few months. It is
a top notch park, well worth the drive! It would be about 1 hour and 45
minutes to downtown Atlanta.

Thanks, Geven
'67 Caravel
A couple of interior shots at link below
http://users4.50megs.com/airstream/asfloors.jpg