[VAC] Fulltimer in Georgia

Hello!
I'm Rachel Davis, proud caretaker/owner of a 1964 Bambi II in fair condition
and have been a member of WBCCI and VAC off and on for the last five years.
 Originally from Kentucky, the Lakes region welcomed me as their honorary
member some time back.  Since then I have lived in Oregon and as of late,
Georgia.

It looks like I'm returning to fulltiming.  Does anyone know of any
affordable campgrounds near the Alpharetta/Atlanta area that are Airstream
(and pet) friendly?  Thanks!

Rachel Davis