[VAC] need help!!!

Hi to all my airstreamer friends. My name is Joan from Thunder Bay, Ont.
Can.  I had wrote to you earlier this summer regarding the purchase of my
airstream  It's a sad story as i feel i was cheated but some was my fault.
Now I'm stuck with it and don't know what to do.  it's a 75 International
31' centre back. It also says land yacht. Then I think it says sovereign so
not sure what it is exactly.  Anyway the original price  which i have was
14,620.17  It leaks but i can fix that but do  not know what type cauking to
used . The floor near the rear in the bedroom is rotten. Its a double bed
model . Its interior is all original with new flooring . I still have the
original couch cover but needs a new one.  Well to sum it up it needs a lot
of work which i can not afford to do, I paid 5,000. us which was 7,600 can.
plus 15%gst and pst, tax.  It could be vry nice if someone out there has the
nohow to fix it, I'm a widow withno resources to restore it.  is there
anyone out there willing to buy it all offers considered .  Can e_mail
photos  Thank you also the pump works but doesn't turn off I know there are
no leaks.  Also need New window things that keeps bugs out. theres lots of
other little things that I can't think of right now.  Look forward to all
suggestions.  would I be better off selling parts?  joan_binette@hotmail.com
   Thanks Joan
_