Re: [VAC] New member

I pull my 1966 30/31' Sovereign with a Dodge 318 in a 1994 full size van.
In fact pulled it all through PEI, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia back in
1995.  About a 5-6000 mile trip from our home (then) in Minnesota.  Great
performance on the level to rolling terrain; degraded but still acceptable
in the Pennsylvania mountains; would not be acceptable in extremely
mountainous terrain.  Bottom line: 180,000 miles on the van with its
original 318; routine trailering is about 1000 miles/year average; if I
was going across mountain ranges I would want more power, but the 318 is
just great for my current usage.