Re: [VAC] Air Cond for Dreamers details

Hi Gang,
    Doc, funny you should mention a gas powered A/C. The utility I used to
work for sank some money into development of a natural gas fueled, internal
combustion powered, home central A/C unit. I believe the Mfg. was to be
either Carrier or York. Forgot about it until I was watching "This Old
House" the series on the Bellirica, Mass house. Lo and behold, the A/C unit
QUIETLY purring away only had a natural gas line and bell wire for the
controls running to it. Only a matter of time before one of the RV A/C boys
build one to run on Propane. Only time will tell.
                                                                        Walt
S. W. Sandy
WBCCI # 4159 & VAC
Region 2 VAC Representative