Re: [VAC] Carefree Awning Parts

Dana,
I have replaced the awning material. It is not too bad to do but look out for
the springs in the roller tube, they will take your fingers off. When you
release the spring BE CAREFUL. I have directions from Carefree that I would
make a copy of if you send me a SASE. We had the awning made at a local tent
and awning shop, it is much nicer than what Carefree will sell you. It did
cost more $$$$ but worth it.
Hope this helps
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign with a nice new blue and white stripped awning
838 E. Eldorado St.
Appleton WI 54911