Re: [VAC] water heater

Don,
I have done this 2 times in the past 3 years. Once in a 61 Trade Wind and
once in my 68 Sovereign. I had an Atwood in the 61 and had to change the
opening size but it still was not too bad. The opening in the Sovereign
matched the new one. In either case it was not to bad of a job. The old doors
would not work with the new heaters and they come with new doors anyway. (yes
you can get them in a silver color or aluminum). If you need step by step any
one of us will be glad to help.
Good Luck
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign (its not as leaky as it was)