[VAC] floor replacement,where info ?

Hi fellow streamers. My 64' safari, 22' stinks of mouse pee along with the
usual floor rot. I came across a statement probably in the discussion group
that there is information on replacing the plywood floor. It isn't obvious
with the fasteners in the floor on how to go about it. Any information would
be greatly appreciated.

I just took apart the Master Chef stove and oven unit. It looks like it hasn't
been touched in 15 years. After cleaning, painting, buffing the brass plumbing
it works like new. I did the same on my Dometic refrigerator and behode it
works with the a.c. and the l.p.. My next project is the heater. I got the hot
water heater going but need the steel tube that attaches to the pilot and
nozzle. Enough for now and thanks in advance. I just joined the club and was
amazed that I am not alone. Surfing off of the messages has given me many
leads for parts and information. Keep the messages coming, there are a lot of
us out there reading them. I hope to get this project completed for next
year's travels.

 theodorelucas@netscape.net