[VAC] 14x25 vent cap - making it

To those with these vent caps,

    My '63 Overlander also has one - and it's on borrowed  time.  3 sq ft of high grade Lexan or polycarbonate plastic costs at most $15 or $20 - someone's making a hefty profit here!   I have an old milking vacuum pump, and in college worked with vacuum forming sheet plastic as part of an industrial technology program.  It's a relatively simple process - make a mold, heat the plastic, suck it into the mold.  If I do this for myself, would anyone be interested - as I will then have the means to "mass produce" more?

Greg