[VAC] hello

Hello.  My husband and I have a 1963 Airstream, and after a careful restoration we've begun our travels.  At the moment,
I am trying to locate a copy of Wally Byam's book entitled Trailer Travel Here and Abroad: the New Way to Adventurous
Living as a surprise for my husband on our anniversary.  The publisher is David McKay Company, Inc.  and the date of
publication was 1960.  the Library of Congress Catalogue Card Number is 60-9562.  If anyone has a copy he/she is willing
to sell or knows of a way that I can find a copy, I would really appreciate it.

We'll be looking forward keeping in touch and learning lots of neat stuff.

Thanks!

Sue Jones