RE: [VAC] looking into the past

Good day all;

I was going though the new airstream book by Burkhart and Hunt, I came across
a picture of an old magazine that showed tow cars from the Sixties. The name
of the magazine was "Mobile Home Journal" the Sept '64 issue. That issue
dealt with "sneak preview of '65 tow cars." If anyone has that magazine (or
anything like that) I could use some help.

As some of you know I am attempting to tow my '65 airstream with a '65
cadillac, but I am having a problem with getting a tow hitch for the car. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John Wright
65' tradewind