Re: [VAC] 75 Argosy Air-Conditioner Question

Cannot hardly get R-12 now thanks to George bush Senior...   Sometimes NAPA
will have it but you needa license to buy it.   My last small cans were $28
when I rebuilt the air conditioner in my Suburban...   There is a new stuff
called Freeze-12 that replaces it, but you still need a license.   It also
voids all warranties.....  However if you have the same luck with rebuilt
compressors that I do, the warranty does not matter.   I replaced the AC
compressor on my suburban 3 times in 2 days before I got a good one...  all
rebuilt...

Cecil in OKla