Re: [VAC] Hello

Jeff
If the Univolt is too far gone, I found that replacing the SCR is not always
possible,  They used a very heavy one that would cost about $50 today.
Overkill they call it now.  I replaced my SCR in the univolt with the new
specification, and almost burned up a new battery.   I have just ordered a
refurbished Progressive dynamics unit, and expect it will work fine with the
microprocessor.  It will caost about $160 for the entire unit..

Cecil in OKla