Re: [VAC] New skin?

Peter, I asked the same question to Bud Cooper, specifically what does
he wash it with, and he said, distilled water.  Puzzled, someone else
asked again, and he said, "Rain water".  It is not heresy to clear coat,
but  I liken it to paying someone, so you can pee into the wind.  Some
people have had their coaches sprayed with plasticote, at a cost of
about $1100, ot more.   It has a tendency to dull the mirror polish, but
then it will probably last for 7 to 10 years.   That shiney door you see
has held up for over a year, but it is inside out of the weather and
sun.  The rest of the coach has held up well, but will need another buff
out in about 6 months.  I just have never had the time or money to have
it sprayed, with clear coat, so , it is naked, or, nekkid, as we say
down here in these parts.   It was polished last by a pro at Borden's
and the Rolite and Nuvite, dry with a hard thin shell, to give the
surface some protection.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU