[VAC] Inland RV disatisfied customers

Dave,
I learned the  same hard lesson a year ago when I ordered what I believed to
be a Corning glass replacements.
Live and learn.
This would be a good time to remind all Listees that there are more of us
than ever trying to replace, repair, and restore these Aluminum Masterpieces
and every unscrupulous, So Called Airstream Vendors (no reflection on
listees who are in business to serve us) out there, are waiting for the
uniformed and impatient buyer to take their money and run. SO a word to the
wise, GET Educated, ASK Questions, and get a second opinion before you buy.

Gettin Smarter Every Day

WAM52
'66 TWLY
'63 OLLY