Re: [VAC]Tow vehicles

Michael and Debbie,

What size engine do you have in your Suburban?  What kind of mileage did you
experience?  We are a little slow getting to use our Airstream, since we're
having some mechanical problems with our '57 Chevy Suburban.  Since we are
in the same area of the country, we would be interested in the fall vintage
rally at Olema, if only we knew where it was.  We also noticed a spring
vintage rally in Yosemite, which sounds like fun as well.

Ken & Molly Reed
'57 Bubble