Re: [VAC]Tow vehicles

Hi all - just got back from a week long vacation in Southwestern Idaho with
our 1956 22' Safari.  (349 messages read, 250+ left to go)

Our 1963 Suburban has been the ideal tow rig for all our trailers and toys.
The fact that it weighs about 5,000 lbs helps.  It holds all our stuff, the
two dogs and still has room for all the treasures we find at the flea markets
and yard sales.  We made more than one U-turn with trailer behind to stop at
a likely sale!

I will be checking the archives for AC solutions however, at least half of
our vacation was spent in over 100 degree weather, I need to check on
possible units.  Anyone who has any direct experience with 50's units and AC
weights please reply directly.

How many on this list will be at the Fall Vintage Rally in Olema?  I would
love to put some faces with names.  Olema is a great park, we spent the
millenium New Year's there and had commented what a great place it would be
for a rally.

Michael and Debbie Smith
'56 Safari
'55 Bubble