[VAC] New skin?

Hi all,
Yesterday while waiting for it to cool off so we could pull the shell we
decided to see if this BIX stuff worked. Amazing, the top had been
painted white, and I thought there was a little platicoat.  After we
washed the bix off the paint is gone and I am amazed at how much of the
clear coat was on the bambi.  She looks much better (on the 1/2 I did),
I am beginning to think polishing won't be to hard as she is much
shinier now.  Unfortunately what I found was a panel in the roof has
been replaced as has the lower 1/2 of the door.  The aluminum looks
different maybe it is just more oxidized?

Is it possible to find the same grade aluminum as used originally to
replace these two pieces ??  If so where?  I am also looking for info on
dent repair I have a ding on the roof that looks like a tree branch got
it and a spot by the door that looks like it was beat with a hammer.  I
talked to a local body man and he was not sure if he could fix it
without filling, and Bondo ruins my plans for a shiny silver bambi,
given the option of dented and shiny or painted bondo I'll take the dent
any day.  After all it just adds character to a 40 year old trailer. Any
suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeff