[VAC] New Member

I am a new member to the discussion group. My name is Jack Newkumet of Boulder, CO. I have a 1964 17' Bambi that I purchased in 1989 from a lady in Ohio. I spent the first year going through the coach, new refrigator, toilet, etc. I then took the coach down to Bartow, Fla.(I was living in Gainesville at the time) and had it polished.
We now have 2 young boys and try to get out camping as much as possible.
Look forward to reading the mail and learning more about the older models.
Jack