[VAC] hello from new member

Hello! My name is Hans Mouritzen and I live in St. Paul, Minnesota. My
wife and I have been looking for a camping trailer for some time now,
but have not had a whole lot of luck finding the right thing. This
changed a month ago when we found an 1964 Safari sitting in the woods 35
miles south of the St. Paul. She was not a pretty sight! Completely
overgrown with vine, a beehive in the top vent - but in surprisingly
good shape inside!
By luck or planning, she had been parked slanted so all water ran
straight out again, with the result that the floor is in very good
shape.
Last weekend I pulled it out of the mud, inflated the tires enough to
pull it the 7 miles over to a friends house, and started the restoration
process.
The curtains and the carpet and vinyl is out, new tires and rims are on
and I just had to buff one corner - and - what a beauty! :-)
I am a furniture maker of trade, so I just have to put in some new
woodwork. Thinking about Cherry....
Anyway, I have a bunch of questions already, so I am looking forward to
learn....
Sincerely
Hans