[VAC] A/S rebuilder in SF Bay Area

A while back there was a discussion about an A/S repair place up in
Washington.  Anyone know of someone in the SF Bay Area who's good with
Airstreams?  Preferably an "old-timer" who has been around the block with
them a few times, so to speak.  I think someone mentioned once going to
Camping World or some general RV place but if possible I'd like to find
someone with some specific A/S credentials (as would we all no doubt).
Among other things I have plumbing leaks, an original Dometic fridge (don't
know if it's kerosene, ammonia, or 12v) that I haven't seen working, and
propane system of unknown status.  Ideas?

--Sarah