Re: [VAC] Ammonia cycle refrigerators.

Hey Phil,..........On these old Dometic refrigerators,.........I am just
going by what the Dometic tech reps have said, at the International
rallies.  Maybe that is the standard line, so they can get off the hook
and sell you a new box.  I think all the bouncing and vibrations of
miles and miles of RV travel, have a tendency to "shake" the life out of
these old boxes.  On the other hand, if the frig is well cared for , and
only used in a level attitude, that boiler and chemical cycle, heated by
LP, or the electric element, should last for well over 15 years.   On
the last two old boxes I have replaced,.......I just ran out of
patience, and bought new ones.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU