[VAC] 63 Trade Wind A/C

I read with great interest the story of replacing a vintage a/c, etal having
to relocated it into another hatch, etc.

I'm curious if anyone who has any specific experience with a 63 Trade Wind.
What is the dimension of the original a/c opening?  If it's not a standard 14
x 14, can a smaller a/c unit be found?

I'd like to know the opening before I attempt to have it removed.  If it's
not standard and I need to use another scuttle hatch for the new a/c, then
I'd probably want to just leave the old one in place.

Thanks

Hal