Re: [VAC] Newbie

Great idea on the pen with white ink and much less messy.  I too was almost
guilty of twisting the key off in the battery compartment case. I took the
entire locking assembly apart and cleaned and lubricated it. I now works
alot smoother and needs less force to turn the key.......now if I can just
straighten the key.
I picked up the needed flair fitting for the gas line this afternoon. I
also purchased a set of "springs" which allow you to bend copper pipe
without it crimping or collasping. I had seen these in operation and
figured now was a good time to "need" them. And only $7.50 at the local
Lowes hardware store. Hot water with no leaks....what a novel idea.

                                                       73 Safari