Re: [VAC] Installing New Power Converter - another question

Thanks Chris, from what I had heard the Intellipower 9100/55amp unit is a
very good product. I also heard they are very quite and produce clean DC
power for lights and radio. I have seen this unit listed a Camping World and
another RV supply store here in Houston for around $251, with the Charge
Wizard going for about $25. I have not found any better pricing on the
Internet RV supply sites. Does that sound about right to you. I think I
should be able to install the unit without a problem since I don't think I
will need to replace by 12 volt distribution panel. I assume I will need
only to mount the unit in the same place the old converter was and attach
the two lead wires that I disconnected from the old unit. Or, should this be
a job for an RV service center.

Thanks

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign