Re: [VAC] Installing New Power Converter - another question

	I highly recommend the Intellipower 9100- if it was me, I would get the 55
amp model- just because anything worth doing is worth overdoing ;-)
	I would also recommend the "Charge Wizard"- add on- that will give you
three stage automatic charging- 14.4, 13.6, and 13.2 volts, plus if the rig
is in storage with the converter operating at 13.2 volts, once every 24
hours it will kick up to 14.4 volts for a short time to help prevent
battery sulfation.

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services