Re: [VAC] plumbing

thank god for this list. I was thinking "what the #$%&** am I the first
person in the world to do this?" Freezing did not occur to me. then I find
out that the dishwasher hose and 18 hoseclamps operation was de rigueur.
I decided to abandon the copper tubing around the sink. I am sure it did
freeze like you all said, because it is just a hair off. Of course this does
not explain the 2 different sizes running to the sink as they are off more
then a smidgen but not a whole pipe size. I am going to scab in some more
quest even though it is
                      A TOOL OF EVIL !
some packs say "3/8 cts" or "1/2 od "or "5/8 comp"  while others just say
"1/2" "1/4" etc so you have to figure out what "1/2" they mean. Also to go
to the "3/8" faucet tail you need  at least two fittings. I just went from
quest to 1/2npt to 3/8 flare. I envy those who have no cabinets, if that
were me I would absolutely re-do the whole system.
tomorrow we see if it all fits