Re: [VAC] Tire question

That's a fact. On days when the forecast is for 90 degrees plus, I inflate
our tires (first thing in the morning when they are cool) to the maximum
listed on the sidewall, just so they will run cool as we travel on hot
macadam.

At some rallies there is a weighing scale ("A Weigh We Go"). Each time we
have paid our fee for a report (van and tandem axle Airstream) on how much
weight is on each and every tire, we've been told that 50 PSI is minimum. To
do otherwise would be to flirt with overheating and a possible blowout.

Terry
Websites useful for restoring RVs
http://www.tompatterson.com
http://www.phrannie.org/phredex.html